On steamy conversations about gay men and women, the question ‘TOP or BOTTOM’ would one way or another cross the discussion. As it did me before.
When a friend casually asked…
so are you a top or a bottom?
I stopped and think in a very ‘sensual’ way.
I'm a top. Always have been.
Although being ‘the bottom’ is a popular choice. Perhaps not knowing what will happen next is already exciting as it is! Laying there relatively relaxed, gives me more grip as I kiss and meet her gaze, feeling her long brown hair fall on mine. So putting her in control and feeling her body move against me is quite captivating.
Then again, there’s something about control that triumphs over submission. Not to mention the steamy and stimulating drive of power that comes with it. I call the shots. I speed up or gear down whatever suits her fancy. I move as she waits impatiently. I tease til she gets to that ‘come-here-baby’ moment where she pulls and moans softly against my ear…..
Deep breathes..
A few ticks later, earth called me back… ano na? top or bottom?
Without batting an eyelash I answered with a squeak: Top! Definitely! ;)

"I speed up or gear down ..."
ReplyDeleteWhoever said metaphors aren't sexy?
Can't wait for my baby to come home, tee-hee ;)
Wow, I think I just got turned on. By a car metaphor, of all things. ;-p
ReplyDeletehttp://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/
Anonymous: got this bizarre feeling I know you :)
ReplyDeleteFickleCattle: lol! that's funny. btw, I love your blog and the "why beards are NOT important" post. bf in a silver platter - nice! lucky you! :)
hey, thank you! :-)
ReplyDeleteI talked to gf abt this post bec we didn't know lez have top/bottom. All along I thought top/bottom are for male gays, female gays have one way/two way. Pardon me as am self taught in the lez world, not really educated w/ 'industry' terms. Hehe. That being said, I think we have top, bottom and side. Lol!
ReplyDeleteFw: Thats' true! I would also hear about the 1way/2way thing. But what's ur fave then? being on top? bottom? or side? lol! :)
ReplyDeletePersonally, I don't really cling onto one side, whether being on top or bottom. I'd like to think I can perform well on both. :) Hahah!
ReplyDeleteonebliss: oh! we have a versatile here! :)
ReplyDeletereading. point of entry- firewomyn's.
ReplyDeleteso you know. :)
G: nice to know you dropped by :) I checked out your blog. Now my LSS is: "You make me happy whether you know it or not" cute song! :)
ReplyDelete