If the english have afternoon tea-times. Straigh-ish had an afternoon coffee time yesterday. I headed out with coffee and a cinnamon pastry in mind. Found myself a quaint little coffee shop where chairs and tables are setup outside. The weather was lovely! it was just glorious sunshine the wholeday! Best time for people-watching (which became my favorite hobby here, tbh)While chatting with friends, I spotted a group of girls and a lez couple across the street who was reaaally getting it on! PDA kung PDA! (nainggit tuloy ako! haaays). Both HOT! I cant decide who to take home! haha. The outfit was OTT for me though, bit like 'the runaways' porma with super dark eyeliners and loads of piercings. Anyhoo, I stared for a few minutes trying to find something they have in common with lez pinays and there it was!!
Hanging between their colliding bodies.
Tossed and ignored like something unimportant.
Patiently waiting to be noticed.
The Magic "Sling Bag" **cue in background voices: oooooooh**
The bag that every lez have!!! **cue in audience clapping**
Muntik ko ng sabihin: Apirr!!! favorite ko rin yan!
It's looks fab! I instantly get bag envy! It has a vintage look going on. not too big, not too small. similar to a newspaper-boy-bag but not quite. I need to have one! It's a sling bag! It's hip. It's funky. It's functional! And I'm a lez! that gives me more reasons right? it's like a "little black dress" for straight girls! I can almost hear my keys, wallet, phone and perfume screaming: get me that ferrari! :)
Ok calm down girl. I can't walk to them and ask:
Where did you get that bag? That would be too embarassing for me. It has been decided then, tomorrow after ofc hours, I'll go straight to the mall and find it. I can imagine myself walking in High Street with gf, with that sling bag, proudly strap in my body - happy and unignored.
.... hindi pa tapos ang kwento.
It must have been me staring too long (whilst in my bag daydream world) when I think blondie lez noticed. She was staring back now! panicky, I flashed my uber sweet dimpled smile (which I practice all the time for emergencies like this). Surprised, she smiled back!! there you go! May moment kmi!!! kaya lang dumating agad ang gf nya at PDA na ulit sila.. our love story was the shortest in lez history... I'm absolutely sharing this to my lez blog world.

very well written :) nice. i actually own one (just one! would you believe?!) sling bag, a gift from gf. hehe. is that you with the black sling bad? i like you shirt *inggit* a-ha! so am not the only one flirting with hot women. hihi. you just opened a can of worms. so spill more juicy kwento! ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL! seee diba it's true naman... Sling bag is what every Lez have! *grins*
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's me with the DIRTY LOVE shirt. I figured I might as well post bits of me.
Slight flirting lang naman eh :)
Infact! a wise blogger posted: "HISTORY accounts for something" - It's alright to flirt kse wala naman nakaraan. Brilliant!
I just realized I have a lot of typo errors in my commen - bad = bag, you = your. But your smart am sure you can decipher what I mean. Hehe. Lemme repeat. 'love your Dirty Love shirt! *hint! Hehe* pasalubong of an astig shirt when you go balikbayan to Pinas. :)
ReplyDeleteAnother one. Your = you're. Haha. Hirap magcomment ng bagong gising. Hehe. Am absent to work. Will tag along to my friend to meet the Miami Heat
ReplyDeleteFilAm NBA coach who's in Manila now. Yey!
Asteeeg! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteon Dirty Love Shirt, that won't be long.
ReplyDeleteIn a month's time, mararamdaman ko na ulet ang traffic ng manila! and I'm excited about it! :D
huwaw! :) see you guys then! ;)
ReplyDeletecountdown begins.
ReplyDeletesee you in manila! ;)
Funny, akala ko isolated case lang ako. Kaya naman pala mahilig ako sa sling bags. :))
ReplyDeleteNaghahanap nga ako at the moment eh, my trusty one gave out months ago and I haven't had time to replace it. :))
rz: hahaha! yay to les and slings! :) It's time girl - go get yourself a our own funky "little-black-dress" :)
ReplyDeleteWow, di ko alam na sling bags are lez's LBDs. Makabili bukas. ;-)
ReplyDelete