Grey and I are taking time off from each other.
Late nights with Grey's are over.
Today its official. I cant stop the inevitable.
Now, I dont have a reason to come home early.
I have absolutely nothing to look forward to.
Just when I was soooo into them.
The story. The characters.
Especially Ari.. I super looove her!
She is MY Best doctor.
She makes me feel better just by standing there or delivering a line!
I'm so infatuated, I get jelous of Callie. Really! Isn't that mental!
Apparently, the network received loads of good reviews with their partnership.
They've got a massive fanbase, waaay better than Callie's team up with Erica.
What can I say, Callie and Ari has the spark! and so great as a couple!
So when Callie argued with her dad about being gay, I think the writers made a very effective connection with the Gay community. If you ask me, its one of the key scenes of the season.
"YOU CAN'T PRAY AWAY THE GAY!" line was spot on!
I'm so looking forward to the next season when we can get back again.
When coming home early would be more exciting. And every episode would be a nice surprise.
On the other hand, if not for Grey's time off, I wouldn't be blogging my heart out here and staying up til 3AM.
For now, this is all I have to hold on to. A security blanket to cover your absence.
Good Night Dr. Robins! I'll see you in my dreams..

i stopped watching Grey. i got distracted by proj runway, ugly betty and bones. hehe. wait, i think i stopped when they sacked the gay senior doc. boo! anyhoo, am glad to know that they kept callie's character. :) what season is that? will watch that season only or prolly the specific eps only w/ g2g :)
ReplyDeleteFirewomyn: I knooow! I got upset when they ditched Erica (gay senior doc) as well! BUT! Good things are yet to come. I'm sure you'll love Arizona!
ReplyDeleteHere's a sneak peak to wind you up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N73C3KC7gQ
If you fancy the 'special' episodes with g2g stories in it, here's season 6 - episode 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lY0xXyqPbs
just work your way thru ep numbers alright?
oh, if you're giving it a go, it might be helpful to know how they started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJkzUDyf3X0
Obvious ba na hindi pa ko nakakamove-on?
I'm such a clingy!
thanks for the links ha :) will check em next weekend. busy work week as always. :) since am done w/ Bones season 4 (and started w/ season5), i think i can check out the clips in between Bones :) obviously, am hooked! w/ Bones that is. hehe.
ReplyDeletewish I had Ari's dimples...
ReplyDeletedi bale, my baby has dimples :)