When I'm feeling like
there's no love coming to me
And I have no more love to give.
When I'm feeling separated from the world
And cut off from myself
When I'm feeling annoyed by every little thing
Because I'm not getting what I want
I'll remember that there is an infinite amount of love available to me.
And I'll see it in YOU.
Just then I'll know I am complete within myself...
So I'll never have to look at anyone to complete me.
- an excerpt from Will & Grace

I like. =)
ReplyDeleteI love cardboardlove! :) that's where my period note was inspired from :) and am happy that I also have my very own Will. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool. I'll do something like that for my hubby sometime. :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/
FickleCattle: sigeee! post it with a fridge magnet cos the sarah geronimo thingy
ReplyDelete*cuppa coffee post-its might be too cheesy for him ;)
fire: I knoooow! You watch Will & Grace too?
Purple78: Cute noh, gawin mo ren? :)
Yep I did. I love the friendship, the history, the craziness :)
ReplyDeleteestar contigo es todo lo que pido... S
ReplyDeleteI like this kasi panlaban sa "You complete me" non-sense ni Jerry Maguire - "I am complete within myself..." should be the mantra of all people. :-) Love ko rin si Will & Grace, pati na rin si Jack & Karen.
ReplyDeletePurple78 and fw: apir!! Don't you think Jack is really funny! and Karen with her bitchy actics :D
ReplyDelete*antics
ReplyDeletethe cider's getting me. hik!