Monday, August 30, 2010

i-Dare

Our anniversary is on November. Pretty close now and I haven't got a clue where to bring her.
(note to self: travelling by plane is not an option at the mo)

GF and I would usually do something special ofcourse.
Couple of years ago, we went to a Tagaytay Bed and Breakfast - 'The Boutique'
I must say, this is one of the best bed and breakfast I've been.

There are 7 different rooms each has an interesting name to suit your emotion.
I Love,
I Lust,
I Surrender,
I Escape,
I Desire,
I Dream and... 
I Dare.

Feeling bold that time, I booked the "I Dare" room package.
(Now I'm thinking, I should've booked the 'I Lust' room - go figure)




True to it's name, we stepped in and found a white soft bed in the center with a head board looking very regal, loads of pillows on top, a theme of neutral colors, a mixed scent of mint and newly washed linens, the spectacular view of taal from the bed and the shower (shocked!) Not that I plan to shower with gf with the lake as backdrop. I'm not into that kind of PDA.

I called up reception and requested for their latest DVD's to test the LCD mounted in front of us.
After hours of cuddling, testing the LCD and the Bed - (we dozed off from the tiring drive *grins* not just yet)
We went out and had a nice dinner at Buon Giorno. A few drinks after, we went back and get this - about 10ish in the evening, reception called up asking if we're ready for the Hot choco and Churros.
Cool breeze of tagaytay, soft duvet, dim lights, LCD tv, hot choco and churros beside her half naked body.
I can definitely stay here and not come out for a week!


The next morning, Tagaytay's sunshine and a knock on the door woke me up. Breakfast in Bed is served.



We're going on our 5th anniversary and I'ts hard to think of something that could top the boutique experience.
Last year, it was dinner at Vivere in Alabang - Piano playing in the background and the City lights may have raise it a few notch higher but not close. This is pressure.


Photos borrowed from Trip Advisor

7 comments:

  1. Thanks gap! Visited your blog and so wanted to comment on most of the posts but not sure how to (stupid me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same boat. we're going 6 very soon. and am still on the planning stage. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Now I know the common denominator between the 3 of us, fire & straight-ish! Way to goo!

    Most of the time, I always go with making memories! or doing something special which you personally crafted. Maybe a coffee table book of all your memories together? You might insert a few lines from your love letters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fire: wow! tagal na ah. what's ur gimik? kwento!
    one_bliss: nice idea :) spread the looove ;-)

    3 of us should sit down and compare notes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming home for Christmas!!! triple date tyooooo! :D

    ReplyDelete