Where I can finally set things straight - I'm NOT straight.
Awww. Christmas. Are you spending it in Manila?
Uh, someone posted "Merry Christmas!" in FB and I didn't get it. I guess ber months translate to Christmas for some people. :)
one_bliss: batopkors! Nothing beats Xmas in Manila! You MUST come home for Christmas! :)yle: Merry "BER-mas" :) Can't believe you're not blogging anymore! (sad) I like your posts pa naman - may mga 'figure-figure' pa :D
just sent you an IM via YM. please acknowledge if you got it. thanks. :)
Hey Straight-ish! I'm coming home for Christmas with gf too! :D Double date tyo? :D
_yle: got it ;)one_bliss: chur! PM me when you're here na :)
Awww. Christmas. Are you spending it in Manila?
ReplyDeleteUh, someone posted "Merry Christmas!" in FB and I didn't get it. I guess ber months translate to Christmas for some people. :)
ReplyDeleteone_bliss: batopkors! Nothing beats Xmas in Manila! You MUST come home for Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteyle: Merry "BER-mas" :) Can't believe you're not blogging anymore! (sad) I like your posts pa naman - may mga 'figure-figure' pa :D
just sent you an IM via YM. please acknowledge if you got it. thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Straight-ish! I'm coming home for Christmas with gf too! :D Double date tyo? :D
ReplyDelete_yle: got it ;)
ReplyDeleteone_bliss: chur! PM me when you're here na :)