Monday, September 06, 2010

Trick Question

GF: babe, If I'd let you have ONE night with a woman. who would you want to go to bed with?

me: hmmm.. hirap ah! (when honestly I'm thinking is this a trick question?)

GF: o sige, let's categorize to make it easier for you.
1. Someone we personally know
2. Local Celebrity
3. Foreign Celebrity

me: okay.

1. Remember _____? my former cup C officemate. Hot body and absolutely maporma. Plus I think she's good in bed in a non slutty way.




2. Lucia Cristobal bcos of her great smile and overflowing charm - nakaka gigil na!



3. Jessica Capshaw (a.k.a Arizona of Grey's Anatomy) - apart from being infatuated with her. The way she hints for a booty call is so cute and sexy! Not to mention the  steamy shower kiss with Callie.
















me: eh ikaw sino?


GF: wala ko maisip hmmph! *sabay irap. (Taraaay?!)

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha. My girlfriend is the jealous type (and so am I), so the answer to questions like these would usually be "wala talaga eh, ikaw lang". :P

    But, celebrities are excluded from the jealousy, so I think I can safely say hell yeah Lucia Cristobal! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, sweet. =) am the one who's fond of asking q's like this one. but she knows me so well already, she asks if it's a trick question. hehe. but we're chill abt those stuff already. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. She should've answered as well. Para maramdaman mo anong feeling. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. Nahulog ka sa trap. Trick na tanong nga!

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. rz: no 2 mo ren si Lucia?? :)

    fw: talagaaa! I like q's like this. Do it more often with her. it's fun diba parang team building lang hehe

    onebliss: o nga eh! turned out, I was making kulet her kung sino yung no 1 nya :)

    fc: bugger... I'm that stupid pala :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I asked my partner the same question-
    me: 'asking'
    her: hala... wala! and wala akong crush!
    me: weh?
    her: weird ba?
    me: oh yes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. G: LOL! yan ang tinatawag na "CONTENTED" nax! ;)

    ReplyDelete