Tuesday, August 03, 2010
FRUSTRATED
cold rain
ran out of ciggies
no manila lights
6679 miles from 'SOSSINGS' carinderia
no more coffee.
coffeshop down the road closes at 6!
HBO is not on our satellite cable
finished a good book
CATS this Sunday, we got very good seats. I'm not there. I'm here!!!
plans to call gf and friends in Manila. Hangon, Globe bill = 8K plusplus.
ok skype nalang. Shit 6am palang. tulog pa sila. ano baaa!!
super soft white bed in the center of my room. walang ka-hug. walang ka-kiss.
High school friends meetup every weekend. absent nanaman ako.
TOY STORY 3, Karate Kid, The A-team in cinemas (mas updated ang movies sa probinsya)
Cold sandwiches for lunch and supper. 50 pence more, if you want it HOT!
1 can of cider left in the fridge. Its not mine, may label na DO NOT TOUCH.
If this isn't frustrating... tell me what can be worse than this?
sod it! I'm taking the cider! (or what's left of it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel you girl :) I let off steam by working out, writing or walking around. I just can't stand the helplessness. :)
ReplyDeletewhat's your brand of cigarette? Jam tayo. :)
ReplyDeletefire: ...and songwriting perhaps? :)
ReplyDelete1_bliss: haha! now na? :) marlboro lights, I ran out of it. mahal pa naman dito. sadness.
OMG! are we on the same country? I'm having this gut feel that we live on the same side of the world. Kasi mahal din dito. marlboro menthol lights ako. pero bilhan kita marlboro lights. ano, meet up? :)
ReplyDeleteAbt cigarettes, i don't smoke. Never liked it, nakakabad breath, mabaho, unhealthy. God knows I tried before, but am just an epic fail with it. However, whenever am really, really excited/tense, I have this urge to inhale & puff. Social conditioning or am I just a smoker by circumstance? I saw electronic cigarettes at a mall, nicotine-free, are they any good? Wana buy once I have spare dough. Ohwell. Conundrum.
ReplyDeletebliss, pwede ren ang menthol. pa-FEDex mo nalang dito? *grins*
ReplyDeletefire, what do you mean you dont smoke?!! It's a stress reliever (diba Bliss) esp if you're in IT ;)
Note to Fire's gf: sori nang B.I. pa ko. peace!
Toothbrush or listerine spray after sessions, it works! haven't tried the elec cigarette though.
fire, wait nagulo ako. so you do smoke regularly, yeah?
ReplyDeleteStraight-ish - sorry to disappoint, I don't smoke :)
ReplyDelete