Sunday, August 01, 2010

Snogging scale


Kissing is calming.
Now and then kissing is stirring which leads me to being quirky even.
I've had my share of kisses with quite a few men. and women.
and it must be said... when it comes to lip locking, its a WOMAN's world!
Cant blame Katy Perry, to be honest!

Buti nalang my ex boyfriends won't be reading this. or if some bi-polar chance, they have, they wouldnt have a clue.
EX BF 1 - nakakapagod. I hope he knows my tongue can only do so much.
EX BF 2 - speedy gonzales. always in a hurry to take the next level!
EX BF 3 - over analyzer. It feels like he observes me muna before braving a kiss.

I'd like the more subtle and swabe approach na may konting pakipot moves of a girl.
Infact one of my top 10 reasons why I'd prefer girls over boys would the KISS.
I'd like how girls prepare the mood first and sort of wind me up a bit.

just yesterday ex gf txt'd and said:
exgf: I dreamt of you kagabi! Kamusta?
straight-ish: (surprised) eto, malamig dito! anong dream? like Inception? kamusta?
exgf: I dreamt that we were back together. as in mag gf tayo!
straight-ish: (memories started flooding ) Talaga! may kiss?! anong kwento?
exgf: haha! yes!!! and a sweet hug. namiss tuloy kita!!
straight-ish: (napasmile. haba ng hair ko abot ng manila) speechless. oo nga noh. miss our college days.
exgf: kita tayo when you get back?
straight-ish: (oooh! okay here we go) ay sige! lets go out for lunch then.
okay so there was a bit of flirting there. gf wouldn't like that.
But I do miss how my girlfriend would perfectly do it.
softly and gently and overflowing with emotions.
Slowly leaning forward and touching my face before we kiss. That tips off the scale!
I know its debatable and relative to the relationship. Pero pound for pound, I'd definitely put my bet on the FEMALES.

To straight readers out there, try adding this to your 'Bucket list'.
Kiss a girl, give it a go, as it just might taste like cherry chapstick :)

10 comments:

  1. hello :)
    i soo agree with you on the kiss. plus women's lips are softer than men and the face too. i posted a blog entry before on kissing. am just happy i found my way with women. :) thanks btw for commenting on my blog post. ;)

    http://firewomyn.blogspot.com/2004/02/kiss-to-kiss-basis.html

    and a g2g version of i kissed a girl *kate perry).

    http://firewomyn.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-kissed-girl-lez-version.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! A person who can relate!! Yay!
    I like your blog. it's a good read!
    I'm adding it to my
    "something-to-look-forward-to" list after a draining day at work.

    just read your katy perry lez version. Galing! :)
    may back-up career ka as a song writer.
    Black Heels can be the album cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I agree! So san ka based ngayon if you're not in Manila?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I need more songs to unstraighten. Hehe.
    I concur with nomad, where art thou? From your sod expression in your other post, UK, Aus or US?

    ReplyDelete
  5. bliss, I'm in Britain. Are you in SG? sana ganyan ako kalapit sa pinas :)

    fire, 'sod' oo fave nila. nosebleed!! nakakahawa minsan cos walang akong pinoy na kausap. at all. kaya masarap mag chat ng ganito :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @straight-ish - and here I go, desperate to have foreign accent. I actually have an accent partner, an overseas friend who has Brit accent & we talk in English till she infects me with her accent. Fun really. Not to mention this girl is so grrr hot. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh. Hopefully if I get a schengen visa probably by next year (fingers crossed), I'll meet you up then. :) Grabe mahal cigarettes dito, close to 400php one pack! jan ba?

    Bisita kayo ni fire dito sg, I'll tour you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bliss, same-same 6 quid! nakaka-wild na nga eh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "But I do miss how my girlfriend would perfectly do it." ... soon ;)

    ReplyDelete